Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well - here I am in feb. 2009 still substituting! Do still enjoy teaching yet some of the students that are not really wanting to be in school or those that have not really had it shown to them - why school is important to their future earning potential.
Have been @ Athens High quite a bit this year - some really involved students & some that - usually through no fault of thier own (parents real problem). One difficulty with Athens High is their starting time - means I need to get up @ 5am - oh so early!
More & more I can really tell how a teacher handles their students by how they act with me. Sometimes I really have to put my foot down - so to speak - just to maintain the proper learning atmosphere in the class room. Do not know how some teachers put up with some of the feedback that some of the students put out at their teachers & fellow students. Many of these students will have a rude awakening when they enter the job market.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home